Tip of the Week: One of the most common form of animal cruelty is the abandonment of dogs. As pet owners fail to understand and control the behavior of their dogs when they go around chewing shoes and furniture, barking, urinating in the wrong places, etc, they 'give up hope' and abandon them.

Well, it is our responsibility to spend some quality time daily to train your dog! It will take some patience, and a lot of love. But remember, just like us human, learning as we get older, animals learn as they grow too! And what is better than to spend some quality time to bond with man's best friend?

CHINA DOES FACE TRANSPLANT ON DOG FOR PUBLICITY REASONS

Posted by Blog Owner at 12:43 PM

Sunday, November 01, 2009


Apparently, the surgery was just carried out for research purposes. It was done two years ago, and only just now announced as a means of drumming up publicity for the hospital in China. The donor dog was killed as part of the process.

The chief plastic surgeon at the hospital "is now hoping to attract rich westerners for face change surgery."

10 comments:

Ghislain said...

He really looks like my old dog Henry Michel when my mum kept it during a week ... he came back without the half of face, and now he is speaking about evrything like if he has a point of view on everything ...

Anonymous said...

This actually makes me sick, I don't see why people do these things to animals.

Anonymous said...

why kill an animal to save another??? its good for this dog but what about the one that wanted to live??

NiiroBell said...

They did not do this to save the dog like you said. They did it so they could get more money, like most asshole people do. They don't give a shit about these poor animals. They just wanted to make a good advert. There was no reason to do this transplant, health-wise. Fucking ridiculous and sick. We should take the person responsible for it and sew on half of another person's face who is a different race and see how they like it. ]:<

Anonymous said...

Did any of you know that chinese people actualy eat dogs and cats When a customer goes to buy dog meat the butcher slaughters the dog infront of the customer Now the cats .They are first skinned and beaten before they are boilled ALIVE
If you're thiniing "fuckin' chinese people"you 're right !! Once i saw 2 chinese " men" were chasing a dog with a knife !!!! ( we were going to the vet with our dog )

Anonymous said...

My name is danai and im 13 and im also greek .
I wrote the above comment and im out of words I cant exoress that with words you have to see thatto undersrand me
So go to you tube and search for animal abuse you ll see a bunch of videos and you might find the one i saw

Ryan said...

My name is danai and im 13 and im also greek . I wrote the above comment and im out of words I cant exoress that with words you have to see thatto undersrand me So go to you tube and search for animal abuse you ll see a bunch of videos and you might find the one i saw

Anonymous said...

Excellent blog you have here but I was curious about if you knew of any user discussion forums that cover the same topics talked about
here? I'd really like to be a part of online community where I can get comments from other knowledgeable people that share the same interest. If you have any recommendations, please let me know. Cheers!

Also visit my website; augmenter ses vue youtube
My web site :: plus de vue sur youtube

Anonymous said...

Hello, always i used to check weblog posts here in
the early hours in the dawn, since i enjoy to find out more and more.



my web blog; acheter follower

Anonymous said...

Howdy! I simply would like to give an enormous thumbs up for the nice info you may have right here on this post.
I will probably be coming back to your blog for more soon.


My blog; cherry juice concentrate organic

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Which post has the most impact?