Tip of the Week: One of the most common form of animal cruelty is the abandonment of dogs. As pet owners fail to understand and control the behavior of their dogs when they go around chewing shoes and furniture, barking, urinating in the wrong places, etc, they 'give up hope' and abandon them.

Well, it is our responsibility to spend some quality time daily to train your dog! It will take some patience, and a lot of love. But remember, just like us human, learning as we get older, animals learn as they grow too! And what is better than to spend some quality time to bond with man's best friend?

Animal Exploitation

Posted by veola at 6:00 PM

Thursday, August 26, 2004

A well put-together website, www.all-creatures.org, with lots of useful and eye-opening stuff which I highly recommend.

In particular the Animal Exploitation Photo Journal & Gallery. Very detailed and gory pictures with captions on how various animals are tortured and killed for food, science, product testing, and pleasure. Believe me, it WILL open your eyes.

4 comments:

Cara said...

Animal abuse is the only thing that makes me sick. I can watch people having surgery, where there is blood and guts every where. I can watch animals being skinned and then processed for eating. I can't stand animal abuse

a student said...

I am doing a project on animal abuse and I can't believe that it is so common. What people do to these animals is disgusting!!!What? these people don't think before they act? or just really heartless? Whatever it is, I am ready to fight for the rights of our defenceless animals and friends.
By, a student. 13

Anonymous said...

i never realized how poorly and terrible animals are being treated. I always knew it was wrong to hurt animals and skin them and wear fur, but i just never really noticed of how bad it is. Seeing these photos and seeing videos off the web really change my point on things. by the way i am a writer for my school paper hopefully i can get my generation to realize this is wrong also!

Hanah said...

after watching the slaughter movie i relized the crultey put to all these inocent creautures. i am glad i have not ever brought any fur coats at my age of 10. i really got scared after the movie

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Which post has the most impact?